Up-Coming Events in September 2017
Seminar on “Portuguese-Speaking-Countries Business Opportunity series – Experience sharing on trade and Business Environment Promotion”
Date and Time： 20 September 2017 （Wednesday）15:00-17:00
Venue： Macao Business Support Centre 19th floor, Multi-function Conference Hall
(263, Alameda Dr. Carlos d’Assumpção, Edif. China Civil Plaza, 19 andar, Macau)
- Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute
- Permanent Secretariat to the Forum for Economic and Trade Co-operation between China and Portuguese-speaking Countries (Macao)
- Economic and trade policies of Portuguese-speaking Countries in China and Africa
- Introduction of São Tomé and Príncipe’s Business Environment
- Experience sharing on trade in the Portuguese-speaking Countries
- Ms. Deng Le, Third class business secretary of Ministry of Commerce West Asia and Africa Division
- Mr. Gualter Sousa Pontes da Vera Cruz, Representative of São Tomé and Príncipe to the Permanent Secretariat of Forum Macao
- Mr. Yu Chong, Manager Director of China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (TBC)
- Mr. Zhou Ping, General Manager of Beijing Jin Tan Ri Sheng Group Company Limited
- Mr. Huang He, Deputy General Manager of Crown Machinery I/E Co. Ltd
Medium： Portuguese / Mandarin (with simultaneous interpretation in Mandarin and Portuguese)
For details, please contact Ms. Wong of SME Service Centre on +853 87989646; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Programme content may subject to change, please refer to our final official announcement.
Trade Fairs and Exhibition of Portuguese Speaking Countries
With the objective of encouraging more enterprises to participate in trade fairs and exhibitions of Portuguese-speaking Countries to explore business opportunities, IPIM will constantly deliver updates on trade fairs and exhibitions held in Portuguese-speaking Countries.
>>>Please click to download<<<
* The information on the trade fairs are subject to change. Please refer to the updated information of the event organisers.
Tel: (853) 8798 9249 / (853) 8798 9258