Commodities Import and Export
- ATA Carnet is effective in Macau
- According to the rules of External Trade Law, all goods listed in the Import List (Table B) of the Chief Executive Order 368/2006, must apply import license from the competent authorities in-charge. The necessary documents must be submitted to the customhouse for clearance at the day of picking up the goods.
- Table B (including: livestock, animals, food, pharmaceutical products, chemical products, dutiable commodities. equipments and raw materials for production of optical discs, transceivers, arms and ammunitions) are Commodities Subject to Prior Authorization Regime.
- Only Importation Declaration is required to be filled out for articles other than those listed in the Import List (Table B) and to be submitted together with all supporting documents at the day of picking up the goods.
- Articles subject to sanitary or phyto-sanitary quarantine must be inspected by Civic and Municipal Affairs Bureau.
- Importers do not need to come in person but may go through an agent to process customs clearance procedure.
For further information, please click here.