Seminar on “How to Acquire Intellectual Property Right Protection in Mainland China for enterprise in Macao & Portuguese-Speaking-Countries ”
Date and Time： 20 July 2017 (Thursday) 15:00-17:00
Venue： Macao Business Support Centre 19th floor, Multi-function Conference Hall (263, Alameda Dr. Carlos d’Assumpção, Edif. China Civil Plaza, 19 andar, Macau)
- Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute
- Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region – Economic Services
- China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Hong Kong and Macau Representative Office
Supporting Organisation： Macau Lawyers Association
- Mr. Luo Hong, Deputy General Manager of China Patent Agent (H.K.) Ltd.
- Mr. Ma Yongli, Patent Attorney of China Patent Agent (H.K.) Ltd.
- Ms. Wan Kit, Trademark Attorney of China Patent Agent (H.K.) Ltd.
- Ms. Zhao Yanyan, General Manager of Clt Patent & Trademark (H.K.) Limited
- How to acquire fast patent protection in Mainland China
- Registered and non-registered trademark protection in Mainland China
- Condition of patent application and recent patent protection development in Mainland China
Medium： Mandarin (with simultaneous translation in Portuguese)
For details, please contact Ms. Wong or Ms. Leong of SME Service Centre on 853 87989 646 /711; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop on Products from Portuguese-Speaking Countries
To equip participants with a more systematic and in-depth understanding of the economic and trade environment of different Portuguese-speaking Countries, as well as the essenital product knowledge required for trading with these countries.
- An overview of the economic and trade environment of the eight Portuguese-speaking countries
- The mainstream product categories of the Portuguese-speaking countries in the international market of the 21st century
- Products from the Portuguese-speaking countries currently found in the Macau market
- Introducing the different types of food products and non-food products
- The background and advantageous policies of Macau being the service platform between China and the Portuguese-speaking countries
- How to capitalize on the “platform advantage” to develop your business
Assessment： Inclass performance.
Individuals who intend to or are currently engage in the trading of products from Portuguese-speaking countries; individuals who are interested in business opportunities with the Portuguese-speaking countries
Class size： 25
Instructor： Instructor from the International Lusophone Markets Business Association (ACIML)
Instruction language： Cantonese
Handout language ： Handouts in Chinese (supplemented with Portuguese)
Duration ： 6 hours in 2 sessions
Schedule ： 10:00-13:00, 14:30-17:30, 22 July 2017 (Saturday).
Fee ： MOP300
Venue ： CPTTM Head Office (Rua de Xangai 175, Edf. ACM 7 Andar, Macau)
Certificate ： Joint Certificate of Attendance issued by the International Lusophone Markets Business Association (ACIML) & CPTTM (with at least 80% attendance and completing in-class exercises)
- Co-organizing Units: International Lusophone Markets Business Association (ACIML) and Macau Productivity & Technology Transfer Center (CPTTM)
- Supporting Unit: Macau Trade and Investment Promotion Institute (IPIM)
2017 Portuguese Speaking Countries Products and Services Exhibition (Macao )
Date：19-21 October 2017
In order to better develop the role of Macao as the Business and Trade Co-operation Service Platform between China and the Portuguese-speaking Countries, and to advance the construction of the three strategic centres, the “2017 Portuguese Speaking Countries Products and Services Exhibition (Macao) will be held on19 – 21 October, concurrently with the 22nd Macao International Trade and Investment Fair (22nd MIF).
2017 PLPEX offers various incentive packages to exhibitors and visitors. For more details, please contact Macao Business Support Centre of Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute Ms. Florence Cheang. on +853 8798 9612; Email: email@example.com; fax: +853 2872 7123
Trade Fairs and Exhibition of Portuguese Speaking Countries
With the objective of encouraging more enterprises to participate in trade fairs and exhibitions of Portuguese-speaking Countries to explore business opportunities, IPIM will constantly deliver updates on trade fairs and exhibitions held in Portuguese-speaking Countries.
>>>Please click to download<<<
* The information on the trade fairs are subject to change. Please refer to the updated information of the event organisers.
Tel: (853) 8798 9249 / (853) 8798 9258