Central Reception offers business enquiry service, self-photocopying and facsimile services, moreover, information about local transportation/business environment/business information will also be provided. (Photo)
IT and Information Area
All kinds of business information, including up-to-date information about public administrative procedures, mainland China’s economics and business environment, books and multi-media information and statistics on Macau are displayed. Computers, wireless internet access and printer are also available. (Photo)
Registered Users and temporary office users may apply to use meeting rooms for business meetings, negotiations or to conduct interviews. (Photo) If you would like to apply for the meeting rooms, please download the application form here and submit the completed form together with the required documents by post or by fax to MBSC. The staff of MBSC will contact the applicant upon receiving the application.
Enquiry hotline: (853) 28728212
MBSC provides free of change temporary office space, each office is equipped with basic business facilities like desks, chairs, filing cabinets and telephones. (Photo)
Terms and conditions to apply for the office space:
- Companies applying must possess a valid registration with the Finance Department of Macao SAR or have initiated business registration procedures. For those who have not done so, they must register with the Finance Department within 5 working days of entry to MBSC.
- Generally, successful applicant companies can stay in the centre for up to 4 months. An extension of two months is also allowed under special circumstances.
- Each company can only have one temporary office space.
- Recognised governmental bodies and trade/business promotional organisations can use the facilities for up to one year.
How to apply for an office space?
- Applicants can download the application form, fill in the relevant information and submit the form with the required documents (the copy of the business registration of the applying company, the bank reference of the applying company, the company profile, the initial investment plan in Macao, the memorandum & articles of the private limited company and the information of shareholder identification and /or administrator) by mail, fax or e-mail to MBSC.
Enquiry hotline: (853)28728212