Mission & Performance Pledge
IPIM Mission & Objective
IPIM’s main responsibilities:
- To introduce potential investors to the local investment environment and opportunities. Also to provide “One-Stop Service”: information enquiries – project assessment – company registration assistance provided by IPIM’s notary – guidance on administrative procedures concerned with licence applications – project follow-ups – assistance in the implementation of projects.
- To provide trade, economic, statistical, general information and market analysis to assist clients in exploring the market and the development of their business.
- To organise, co-organise exhibitions and other promotional events locally, to participate in such events held outside Macao and to sponsor local enterprises participation in such events, as a way to create trade opportunities.
- To organise local economic delegations to search for business opportunities, welcome visits by delegations to Macao, in order to create channels for exchange and co-operation.
- Responsible for the issuing of licenses, technical assistance and supervision for non-financial offshore institutions. To promote local offshore development with various activities.
- To evaluate applications for local residence by investors, company managers and professionals.
- Editing and publishing of trade and economic magazines, to promote Macao’s business environment .
1. Our Vision
To promote external trade and attract investment, develop and strengthen economic and trade relations between Macao and the rest of the world.
2. Our Mission
With a series of effective quality services, IPIM aims to assist both local and overseas enterprises to achieve business goals in a competitive market, obtain information, understand the current market trends and grasp business opportunities.
3. Our Values
- We strive to encourage business communities to take advantage of market opportunities.
- We shall provide prompt and quality services to all enquiries.
- Actively promote Macao’s business environment in order to enhance the economy as a whole.
4. Performance Pledge
|Items||Description||Provided by||Expected Achievement Rate (2016)|
|1.||One-stop Consultation Service for Investments in Macao||A meeting will be arranged between IPIM’s personnel and customer to handle enquiries on one-stop service, investment advice and business-matching services within 2 working days. Enquiries can be made by letter, fax, telephone, e-mail or in person.||Investor Service Department||100%|
|2.||Notary Service and Company Registration||IPIM is committed to making arrangement to process the company registration within 10 working days after receipt of all required documents.||Investor Service Department||100%|
|3.||Processing Investors’ Application for Business-matching Service||IPIM is committed to uploading information regarding investor’s intent in business co-operation to IPIM’s Online Business Matching Service Platform within 5 working days after receipt of all required documents.||Investor Service Department||100%|
|4.||Personal service for Investor Project’s Implementation||IPIM is committed to making personal arrangement within 2 working days after receipt of Project Proposal.||Investor Service Department||100%|
|5.||Application for the Use of Temporary Office Space at MBSC||IPIM is committed to informing the applicant of the application result within 12 working days after receipt of application form and all required documents.||Macao Business Support Centre||100%|
|6.||Application for the Use of the Multi-Functional Conference Halls at MBSC||IPIM is committed to informing the applicant of the application result within 7 working days after receipt of all required documents.||Macao Business Support Centre||100%|
|7.||User Registration Service at MBSC||IPIM is committed to informing the applicant of the application result within 3 working days after receipt of all required documents. If the application is approved, applicant may collect the MBSC User Card within the 3 working days.||Macao Business Support Centre||100%|
|8.||Local and overseas exhibition information enquiries||IPIM is committed to answering customers’ enquiries on local and overseas exhibitions within 5 working days after receipt of enquiries. Enquiries can be made by letter, fax, telephone or e-mail.||Promotional Activities Department||100%|
|9.||Application of Trade Fairs and Conventions to be Organised/Participated by IPIM||Promotional Activities Department|
|(1) Trade and economic delegation registration||(1) IPIM is committed to informing the applicant of the application result within 3 working days after the deadline of the application and receipt of all required documents.||100%|
|10.||“One Stop Service” for MICE Bidding and Support in Macao||A meeting will be arranged between IPIM’s personnel and customer to handle enquiries on one-stop service, investment advice and business-matching services within 2 working days. Enquiries can be made by letter, fax, telephone, e-mail or in person.||Promotional Activities Department||100%|
|11.||Approval for Operating Offshore Service Institution (Non-financial Business)||Offshore Services Department|
|(1) Approval for Operating Offshore Service Institution (Non-financial Business)||(1) Customers will be informed of the application results within 30 working days after receipt of all required documents.||100%|
|(2) Consultation on Offshore (Non-financial Business)||(2) If the required information cannot be provided at the time of enquiry, a reply will be provided to the investor within 5 working days.||100%|
|(3) Application for Notarised Copy of Offshore Services Permit, and Certificate of Good Standing for Offshore (Non-financial Business) Institution||(3) IPIM is committed to informing the applicant of the application result within 10 working days after receipt of all required documents.||100%|
|12.||Investment Residency Application||Residence Application and Legal Affairs Division|
|(1) Enquiries on Residency Applications||(1) IPIM is committed to replying to customer’s enquiry on residency application within 5 working days. Enquiries can be made by letter, fax, telephone or e-mail.||100%|
|13.||Enquiry Service at Information Centre||Information Centre, Research and Information Division|
|(1) Personal enquiries||(1) IPIM is committed to providing assistance to walk-in customers within 5 minutes after arrival at IPIM´s Information Centre.||100%|
|(2) Telephone enquiries||(2) Telephone enquiries will be followed up and handled within 5 working days.||100%|
|(3) Written enquiries||(3) IPIM is committed to replying to customer’s enquiry on market information within 7 working days. Enquiries can be made by letter, fax or e-mail.||100%|
* Achievement Rate 2013-2015 (Please refer to the Chinese/Portuguese version)
5. Monitor System
IPIM has established a “Performance Pledge Committee”, with the purpose at maintaining the levels of service, seeking continual improvement and pursing the excellence of a quality service.
Your valuable feedback and comments are welcome if our services do not reach the standards that you have come to expect. Any suggestions on how we can improve will be gratefully accepted. IPIM is committed to investigating the root cause of any complaints due to our failure of our “Performance Pledge Scheme” and we shall reply to all complaints/suggestions within 15 working days.
6. Service Duration
|DAP / DSO / DAI / MBSC /
Information Centre, GED
|Monday – Thursday (9:00am – 1:00pm, 2:30pm – 5:45pm)
Friday (9:00am – 1:00pm, 2:30pm – 5:30pm)
|GJFR||Monday – Friday (9:00am – 12:30pm, 2:30pm – 5:00pm)|
7 Report on the Handling of Complaints and Suggestions (Please refer to the Chinese/Portuguese version)
8 The Survey Analysis Report of the Level of Satisfaction with our Services (Please refer to the Chinese/Portuguese version)
Contact details for further information on our Performance Pledge scheme, or if you have any suggestions or complaints on our services:
IPIM´s Information Centre
Address: 19th Floor, Edif. China Civil Plaza, 263 Alameda Dr. Carlos d’Assumpção, Macao
Tel: (853) 8798 9131
Fax: (853) 2872 8102